Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Search For Connor's Missing Tooth!

Connor has been hanging onto this super loose tooth in his mouth.  I knew that it would eventually come out since he wouldn't let us pull it.  Well, after lunch today he was talking to me and I noticed the space where his new tooth was already coming in behind his wiggly tooth was bigger.  After taking a closer look I saw that his super loose tooth was missing!  He had no idea....no blood, nothing.  So we searched and searched for it.  I thought, perhaps, he had swallowed it with his lunch!!  He asked if the tooth fairy would still bring his money if he couldn't find his tooth.  Whether he believes in the tooth fairy or not is questionable...some days he wants to and other days he doesn't because Ethan doesn't.  We had just about given up on the search until I looked one more place....and there is was....all lonely under the picnic table where he had eaten his lunch of waffles!  He was so excited to have found his missing tooth!  You can see for yourself from the pics...~





He was just so cute when he found that lost tooth!  He said, "Now I'll get my money!"

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awe....after all that I believe the "tooth fairy" Grandma will have to make a visit tonight. I'm so glad that tooth is "out of there!"

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Hope the tooth fairy was quite generous after all that! My husband tells the story of his son trying to fool the tooth fairy with pigs teeth (they raised pigs)! The tooth fairy then fooled him-left a wooden nickel! As Capt. Penny used to say, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time-particulary the tooth fairy! Blessings, Sharon