Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome to my Organized Chaos!

Welcome to my very first blog post! I have been wanting to start one for some time. Evan and I had forgotten about our old blog (Snip, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails) from a few years ago. We got to looking at each and every blog post and that really made me want to start a new one. My kids have grown up so much since then. Ethan is 8...(on his way to the BIG 9 in two months), and Connor is right in the middle of 5.


I am still learning how to do this and hopefully as I begin this journey of blogging I'll get better at it as I go along. I enjoying browsing all the other blogs out there. Hopefully I can pull some of the inspiration I have floating around in my head and use it to inspire if not entertain others!

So for now....I'm a Stay at Home, cooking, cleaning, shopping, blogging, momma to two wonderful little boys, and a wife to my "geeky" (he won't mind me saying that...lol) Husband, Evan.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Welcome (back) to blogland!

Mom said...

Those are two of my favorite pictures!