Saturday, April 30, 2011

~ The Royal Wedding ~ April 29, 2011 ~


I just LOVE weddings and this one was no exception!!  Prince William, Prince of Wales, wed Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011!  They are now The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
It was a gorgeous wedding and Kate's dress was amazing.  I'd like to say that I took all these pictures...lol...I'm sure it would have been a wonderful experience to have gone to The Royal Wedding of this century!  Kind of makes me feel like I am seeing a little piece of history in the here and now.  I love the tradition of a King and Queen, Prince and Princess, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
              

The buggy ride after their marriage in Westminster Abbey.


                                        
    I had to post this picture.....I have glimpsed the Queen of England in person before!


 ~ The Balcony Kiss~



                 Their wedding date was also shared with my Mom's birthday.  She is gorgeous and amazing and I LOVE her!  The Best Mom in the world! ~Happy Birthday 4-29-11~

No comments: