Thursday, June 9, 2011

Colorful Rainbow Jello

We made colorful rainbow jello this afternoon for our COLORS theme this week.  When I started making this...I didn't know that it was going to take between 4 and 5 hours from start to finish as an on goinging process...lol.  It turned out cool, though, and Ethan really likes it.  We had to make Connor one that was just the jello without the white milk layer because of his food allergies.  All of his colors sort of blend together, but he still enjoyed it!  If you would like to try making it...there is a great tutorial on the Funky Polkadot Giraffe blog.  I think it turned out really pretty!



Connor enjoyed his...even though it wasn't as pretty with the white layer in between the colors to show them off.  He liked that he could pick it up and eat it with his fingers.

Linked up to:

2 comments:

~Mom~ said...

That was really pretty...I think I'd like Connor to come over and make Grandma some of that pretty jello! Very interesting colors and I loved the way it turned out. Oh...and I love the new look to your blog! PS: One more thing - sometimes I have to hit "post comment" more than once before it gives the word to scramble and actually posts. I am wondering if others might be having that same problem. Is there something that can be done about that?

Heather said...

That is cool!! My kids would love it! Thanks for your comment on my blog.=) http://bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com/