Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crockpot Barbeque Chicken

Barbeque Chicken is a definite Summer food!  I saw this recipe on Bloom - (Three Peat Chicken Dinner), and i want to share it with you all.  It was really good....and Connor could eat it also.  He loved it!

Recipe:
Crock pot BBQ Chicken
6 chicken breasts
12 oz bottle of BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
2-3 Tbsp brown sugar (adjust for sweetness)
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce - ( I didn't end up putting this ingredient in because it was unsafe for Connor's food allergies...so I used about 1 to 2 tablespoons of mustard instead...and it was still really good)
1/2 - 1 tsp of chili powder

DIRECTIONS:
Put chicken in a crock pot. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour mixture over the chicken. My crock pot cooks this in 4-5 hours on low.


I served the BBQ chicken with crock pot baked beans and broccoli and cheese! Mmmm....Good!

Linking up with:

5 comments:

Lacee said...

YUM-O!! Thank you so much for sharing this and linking up Lisa!! All these yummy recipes are making me HUNGRY :)

Lacey said...

That whole meal looks REALLY good! Yummy.

Lacey
Little Miss Nerd Girl

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

If I only had the Worcestershire sauce, I could make this right now. Yummy!

Amandaxo said...

Sounds delish...thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Looks really good!


ashley-mommyaworkinprogress@blogspot.com