Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fabric Flowers

I love, love, love, love fabric flowers!  I just didn't know how to make them myself before.  I saw this great tutorial on Cherry Street Cottage.  If you would like to see for yourself...please go HERE!

I made a couple of trial flowers last night out of some remnant fabric I found in the bin for cheap at Wal-mart.  They turned out nice...so this morning I made a couple more and tried making a larger one...which I LOVE.  I can see these being attached to hair clips, head bands, picture frames, wreaths...etc.  I bet a clear jewel would look great in the middle of the larger one.  Anyway, I just wanted to show y'all what I've been working on.  Now head on over to that tutorial and make some for yourself!  Cute.Amazing.Adorable.Fun.Vintage.Flowers!!




Linking up at:

Todays Creative Blog


Thetootsiewootsie

2 comments:

aggieam01 said...

Super cute! That fabric is really pretty!

The Tootsie Wootsie said...

Cute fabric! Cute rosettes and All the great things you can do with them!

Thanks for linking!