Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 7-25



Last week I started planning a menu for the week.  I printed out a great little menu printable, and it really helped me to prepare for the week ahead and actually be able to have the things on hand in my kitchen to cook with.  So without further introduction...here is my menu plan for this week 7-25.

Monday: L- personal pizza's (made anyway my kids like them) D- tacos, refried beans, and rice

Tuesday: L- sandwich or hot dogs, D- lasagna Soup and bread sticks

Wednesday: L- pasta (served any way my kids like), D- left overs

Thursday: L- chicken fries and french fries, D- crock pot bbq chicken, baked beans, broccoli w/ cheese

Friday: L- sandwiched and chips, D- left overs

Breakfast is mostly cereal, but I plan to make the boys pancakes one morning this week and then Saturday is usually our bigger breakfast day with eggs, bacon and such.

~Get Cookin' Pioneer Woman!!  Well, not quite The Pioneer Woman, but I can dream, right?! lol~

Linking this post to:
Menu Plan Monday @ I'm an Organizing Junkie (click the links to browse a ton of other menu plans)

No comments: