Monday, July 18, 2011

Taking Self-Portraits

So we all like to take self-portraits.  Especially when no one is around to capture that cute smile or great hair day for you! lol~  Well, after seeing such cute pictures on some of my favorite blogs with a big ole' camera staring at me in the pics also....I decided to give the mirror pic a try.  Note to self: It works! :)  You just have to turn off your flash first.  So here are my three self-portraits taken in my bedroom mirror.




Linked w/~
Sumo's Sweet Stuff

6 comments:

Betty said...

I like the first one! :)

Jill (Momma Totally in Love) said...

Hi =) Im a new follower from the Monday Monkey Hop, would love it if you would check me out at http://www.mommatotallyinlove.com/

Kim Bee said...

Hi, following from the blog hop. So nice to meet you. Stop by if you get a chance. Kim

http://losingitlikealunatic.blogspot.com/
http://cravingsofalunatic.blogspot.com/

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts said...

I like the last one! :) Following from Sumo‘s Sweet Stuff link party. Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog. Hope to see you there.

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

dj Goddessa of Funk Sanctum Radio said...

Good morning,

I'm your new follower, and it should be easy to take self-portraits when you are so stunningly beautiful...you are beaming from inward out! Come visit me sometime (with your Alexa toolbar [hehehe]), and I'll be back!

Love,
Me

Just Jaime said...

I just got a tripod and remote for my camera for my birthday for self portraits!