This week's Ten on Tuesday are 10 things I want to do, learn or have that I haven't already.
1. Take a trip to Montana. When Evan and I were dating...he bought me a travel guide book to Montana. He knew that I wanted to go there one day, but that one is still sitting in the "one day" pile.
2. Take a trip to New York City with Evan. I had the privilege to go to NYC with a friend for my 26th birthday and it was a blast. Now, I'd like to share that experience with my husband, and I know for a fact that he would love to visit one day also. :)
3. Learn how to sew. I am jealous of all these super cute bags, clothes and projects that are hand made that I see out there in blog-land! I need a sewing machine first...then I can learn...lol~ :)
4. Not have to worry about money. Wouldn't it be great if money grew on trees? And don't burst my bubble by saying that if money grew on trees we all would have so much that it wouldn't be worth anything! :)
5. Have all the cool electronic gadgets. Like the iPhone!
6. Lose 20 pounds. That's just laziness and a love for food!
7. Write a Book.
8. One day own a little comic/book store with a bakery inside with my husband. Wouldn't it be nice to actually enjoy your work?
9. Take a little cruise. To anywhere.Bahamas.Alaska.I'll GO!
10. Learn to crochet. You can make some of the cutest things with yarn and needles!
Linked up to: