Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (3)

I managed to take pics of two outfits I wore this week.  These weren't the best, but I still like them! :)
I'm loving my cute little owl ring this Summer. 


Cardi- Hamrick's
Tank- AE
Belt- Goody's (ages ago)
Owl Ring- The Flop Shop

This is from my 9 year old's perspective...I swear, it didn't even look like he was pointing the camera at me...I had to do some cropping! lol~

And I LOVE these angel wing earrings - JCPenny

Flyaway- JCPenny
Gray Tank- AE
Purse- Ross
Owl Ring- The Flop Shop
Necklace- Old Navy
Starfish Earrings- Tybee Island Aquarium Gift Shop




Linked up w/:
pleated poppy

6 comments:

Eva said...

I am loving all your accessories. Your first outfit is my fave and it gives me inspiration. I have a similar cardi and I like the styling (belt, rolled sleeves etc.) Thanks!!!!

bal said...

Cute outfit. Love the belt and ring!

Megan said...

New follower would love a follow back at realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Very cute outfit! I love that ring! :)

paige

Nancy said...

I love the outfit! Grey looks really good on you and I'm totally in love with that ring. :)

I'm your newest follower from Totally Thursday Blog Hop! (http://withlovechrancy.blogspot.com)

Nicole@MissMommy said...

Sexy Momma!. Love your pics :)
Love Love Love those earrings!!!