Saturday, August 20, 2011

1st Day Of Fourth Grade

This past week was Ethan's first day of 4th grade!  Where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday I was taking him to his first day of Kindergarten.  He is so grown up and responsible now!  I walked him to his class on the first day just because I wanted to get some pictures, but after that...he just hops out of the car himself, goes in the doors, and I drive away.  He's been doing that every year since about the 3rd week of Kindergarten.  I'm so proud of him.  He is a great student and last year he got strait A's all year long.  A great accomplishment if you ask me.  My parents kept all of my report cards from my school years...so I wanted to look back and compare a little.  I did NOT make strait A's in 3rd grade...lol.~

Ethan didn't want to hold this little sign that I printed out....I knew he wouldn't want to, but he was a good sport and humored me for a few pictures! :) You can print one out for your child with grades
Pre-K through 12th grade HERE~


He was showing off the Darth Vader back pack that he picked out for school this year.

~My boys~
Don't let the stance fool you...I made Ethan put his arm around Connor. lol

This is Ethan's new 4th grade teacher Mrs. Behymer.  I think Ethan is going to have a great year.  She seems really great and has been teaching 4th grade for 11 years!

The desks are so small.  Ethan couldn't even fit his binder in the desk along with all of his books. He's in the front row for now.  They seat them in alphabetical order by last names.

This was Ethan's first instructions for the year.

Ethan Evan
9 years old
4th grade

*I LOVE MY BOY*

2 comments:

Nancy said...

How exciting! His first day of school in the 4th grade. :) He looks so excited and thrilled. :D

Dot Cantrell said...

I am so proud of Ethan my handsome grandson!!!