Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fabric Flower Necklace....My First~

I'm so excited!  This was my first attempt at making a fabric flower necklace!  I think it turned out awesome and can't wait to wear it with something cute!  It took me about an hour to make it, but I'll bet the next one will be faster since this was my first attempt! 

I LOVE IT!!  What do you think?




I'm having a lazy day lounging in my pajamas or I would put it on and take a picture.  Maybe tomorrow! :)

Linking up at:
Todays Creative Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa I LOVEEE it!! So stinkin cute! I can't wait to see you wear it!
amanda

Nicole@MissMommy said...

That's awesome Lisa!. Tutorial?

Stephanie said...

Lisa, that turned out so cute! I want to make one now!

Lacee said...

That is just too stinkin' adorable! Great job Lisa!

Wendy said...

New follower from the Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you can hop on over to http://picklejarsandpears.blogspot.com