Monday, August 8, 2011

Feel The Rush

So I'm starting my journey in exercise again!  I have totally missed it.  I've gotten some exercise here and there, but nothing consistent.  My arms are really sore today...I guess that means the weights are working already!~  I'd love to get back to the weight I was before I got pregnant with my youngest, Connor, who is 5 1/2 yrs.....and I plan on it!

 This is quickly becoming one of my favorites!  For right now...I'll call it the leg burning machine..lol!


I want to try out a Zumba class...I've heard it's fun, but intense~!


 I always enjoyed step classes....can't wait to try these again too! :)


Here's to exercising and getting healthy.  Of course, it's not all just about exercise....we have to eat the proper foods too! 

It's cheaper for me to go to the gym than it is to drive back and forth to my kid's school more than once a day...gas money.  So while my boys are in school...I'll be at the gym.  Connor only goes 1/2 day....so that would mean I'd have to drive them both to school - go home - drive back to pick Connor up - go home - drive back to pick Ethan up - go home.  I'm saving myself a trip and getting fit!  Sounds good to me~!

4 comments:

Nicole@MissMommy said...

Sounds awesome, Lisa!. I wish I could!.
I also wish I was coordinated enough to do a step class. When I ask my legs to do one things and the arms to do another the result is some gumby looking alien!.

Nicole@MissMommy said...

Last year I did some BodyPump classes and really enjoyed them.

Leslie said...

Lisa thanks for your kind words on my blog!!

I love to hear others discuss their fitness journeys. I also plan on getting to my goal weight (what I weighed before I had kids). I have been completely determined and although at times I fail. I keep reminding myself that this is what I want and I am the only one who can give myself this achievement. Keep up the great work!! You can definitely do this!!

This Is How We Do It said...

I've been doing Zumba for over a year and LOVE it! Body Pump is great too, a little tough when you first start but Zumba is like going dancing with your friends only you are getting a great workout!