Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #4

My top ten most favorite Cricut Cartridges!  My love for my Cricut abounds... I don't know where I would be without you, Cricut! 

#1.  Life's A Beach - This cartridge has loads and loads of fun, beachy Summer shapes and a great beachy font.  With layers, title words, borders, photo cards, square cards, and charms...this cartridge is a definite must to your collection for Summer themes!

#2. A Child's Year - This one is definitely at the tippy top on my list of favorites.  In addition to the cute shapes for nearly every season in a child's life...there is also monogram, icon, card, tag, font, and shadow creative features!


#3. Ashlyn's Alphabet - This is a wonderful font cartridge.  There are block, cursive, and skinny lettering.  Plus, icon (shape), base shadow, and icon shadow.  An all around amazing cartridge!


#4. Storybook - Another great font cartridge!  You can pick 5 different fonts, including regular or with borders.  This cartridge also had an assortment of cute shapes and whimsical swirls.


#5. Stretch Your Imagination - This was the very first cartridge I purchased  after I got my Cricut.  I love how it has tall/skinny shapes as well as short/squatty shapes of the same thing.  You can find something from every Season on this cartridge.


#6. Pagoda - This is one of those cartridges that I just love because of it's Asian inspired theme.  I can't say that I have used it tons and tons, but it's great for those times when you would love to make a card of scrapbook page using this type of theme.


#7. Wild Card - This cartridge is very well rounded when it comes to card making.  I love that it has phrases and icons to choose from, as well as, cards and envelopes to cut out.


#8. Old West - This cartridge has three cute fonts (Flourish, Board, and Rope), as well as, icon shapes.  I love that it's western and has to do with cowboys.  Oh, how I loved cowboys when I was growing up! :)  *sigh*


#9. From My Kitchen - I have used this cartridge only a handful of times so far, but I got it so that when I start my recipe scrapbook I'll have many, many options of cute shapes and words.


#10. Home Decor - This little cartridge is not a full size one, but it has a lot of cute little shapes and sayings on it.  See those little birdies (third row down, four across)?  Those are my new favorite! :)


Linked up to:
Photobucket
UndertheTableandDreaming
Top Ten {Tuesday} 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww! I miss my Cricut. I went all digital last year, so it just doesn't get used like it used to. My kids really enjoyed it for their science fair projects this year, though.

Fun list!

Nicole@MissMommy said...

I really need to get one of these!. Should I get a cricut or a silhouette?. Whats the difference?

Chef in Training said...

I want a cricut so bad! I found your blog through a link party and have had such a great time checking it out! You have a great blog! I love making new blog friends. I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

I sooo think I need to get a Cricut. I think it would be awaesome for my classroom too. :-) Thanks for linking up!

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

I love my Cricut too! :) Great post! I love the Storybook font!

Kelly