Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (4)

What I Wore Wednesday is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs to post.  I really enjoy linking up with the other blog to browse.  Lots of great ideas out there for those of us into fashion!  Oh, and just because the title says...what I wore Wednesday...doesn't mean that it has to be just an outfit you wore on Wednesday!  Gotta clear that one up for my husband! lol~  It's just posted on a Wednesday during the week~! :)  I managed to take pics of four different outfits this week. 

Here's my owl ring (The Flop Shop)...again! I just love it! 
Bracelet - Old Navy
Top - Belk (last Summer)
Jeans - Ariya...for curvy girls! ;)
Sandals - Rack Room Shoes



Dress - Old Navy
Cardi - Old Navy
Shoes - my mom gave them to me! :)



Top - Ross
Pink under tank - Gabriel's
Skirt - Belk
Shoes - my mom gave them to me :)
Necklace - Kohl's (Mudd Brand)
Flower pin - The Flop Shop
Double bird ring - The Flop Shop
Bracelet - from a little store in Savannah, GA


This is me with my handsome husband, Evan! :)  Picture taken by my 5 year old, Connor!





Last but not least - A super comfy Summer dress - Ross
Cardi - Kohl's
Flower pin - The Flop Shop
White flip flops - Old Navy


I have fun with this every week....Evan sees me coming with my camera, though! lol
Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

4 comments:

april@gingerbread said...

im loving that dress in the last picture! beauty!
xoxo

Evan said...

I don't mind at all, Babe. :)

Nicole@MissMommy said...

I'm in LOVE with the second to last outfit!. The white top and black skirt - or is that a dress?. LOVE how you put the black flower with it and that oh so pretty necklace. You are gorgeous! xo

~mom~ said...

Love it Lisa....awesome! My beautiful daughter!