Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what I Wore Wednesday (5)

~What I Wore ~

Dress: Old Navy
Owl Necklace: Kohl's
Shoes: Candies
Cardi: Target
Earrings: Gift
Bracelet: ?


Me and my youngest son, Connor.  Isn't he adorable?


Connor loves to get his picture taken!


I had to throw this one in there too....I love my rough and rowdy boys!  Ethan is getting so tall...he's going to pass me up one day real soon!


This was taken from my 5 year old's point of view...a little "up the nose', but I like it.




Kinda can't believe I'm putting this one on here with my hair all wet and no makeup on, but I wanted to show off my homemade fabric flower necklace that I made yesterday! lol :)


Linking up at:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

4 comments:

Bumber's Bumblings said...

Girl you look gorgeous in that flower necklace picture! Are you working now to dress up so pretty every day? Maybe it's cause your kids are older now, but I really put no effort into what I'm wearing!

Rainbow Bekah said...

Ooooh I love your necklace!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Love the one of you and the boys and you and Evan. Very cute outfit. And...your mom would love one of those necklaces!! ~hint~ I <3 u

Kathleen said...

What a great dress! Love it.