Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (7)

School started last Wednesday and I have been busy.  I'm mostly in gym clothes  when I head out the door in the morning....so no pics during the week.  But I did manage a couple of cute outfits this weekend.  I got some shoes (really cheap), but I love them.  I've been on the lookout for a gray pair for a while and when I saw these recently and on sale....I had to get 'em! :)

Cropped Jeans: on sale at Dot's
Tank: JCPenny
Crochet Vest: Kohl's
Shoes: Payless (on sale) :)


Off to church I go in this cute dress from Dress Barn and the same shoes in the previous pic.  I'm glad they they can go with casual and dressy!


Linking up w/:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

5 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

Cute shoes! Love the dress.
~FringeGirl

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I love, love, love the first outfit!

Linda Z said...

Great job finding some cute Payless shoes! :) It's so great when they can work dressed up or down. ;)

Object of Maya*ffection said...

CUTE shoes! Grey is a FAB versatile color!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Such a pretty Momma! Love your dress