Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Santa Fe Skillet is what's for dinner at my house tonight!  Mmmm..mmm~  I love the smell of onions when I'm chopping them up.  If it was acceptable to wear onion scented perfume...I'd probably have some...lol~ :)  It reminds me of my Grandma's house.  It always smelled so good when she was cooking!  I've posted the recipe before...way back when...and thought I would re-post the link to it if anyone else was interested in this yummy stuff! :)




ENJOY! because I know I'm gonna!

5 comments:

Vhen said...

hi, im your newest follower :)

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/

Sinea Pies said...

A new follower of yours! Love the title of your site. Describes my life! LOL

http://www.ducksnarow.com

Mommy's Time Out said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from the Lots of Lovin Weekend Blog Hop! I'd love it if you'd follow me back! www.smn0409.blogspot.com!

Angela Brian said...

oh my goodness.

this looks delish!

ah. my mouth is watering just looking at all that cheese.

yummy!

-angie

brians {and bryn} in bethel

rebecca said...

looks DEE-licious Lisa! :) Rebecca