Monday, September 26, 2011

100th post ~ 100 Random Questions

~100th post~

I have been blogging since March of this year....and I have reached my 100th post.  After trying to figure out what to post about...I thought I would answer 100 random questions!
    
  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Would You Like Them With a Mouse? (Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham)
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My Camera
  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Facebook
  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Food Network
  5. Without looking, guess what time it is? 2:30 (wow, I am good...it's 2:29)!!
  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 2:29
  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My refrigerator running..boring! lol
  8. When did you last step outside? 10:50am What were you doing? Getting ready to pick my son, Connor up from school.
  9. Did you dream last night? Don't remember
  10. Do you remember your dreams? Usually do
  11. When did you last laugh? a little while ago
  12. Do you remember why / at what? at a funny thing my 5 yr old Connor said
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? little shelf, picture frames, other decorations
  14. What is your favorite color? blue/turquoise
  15. What do you think of pizza? Yum!  Especially pizza from Flat Rock Bakery!
  16. What is the last film you saw? Drive with Evan on Saturday
  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would divide my time between the mountains and the beach :)
  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Pay off my kids school, plane tickets to see my friend in China!
  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I am left handed... :) 
  20. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you do? I'd be slimmer
  21. Do you like to dance? alone or with my kids... :)
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Would be amazing!
  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? (sail) not too interesting!
  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Connor's K-5 teacher
  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? probably music or a TV show from itunes.
  26. Last time you swam in a pool? last month
  27. Type of music you like most? I'm a country girl...but like pop too~!
  28. Type of music you dislike most? hard rock/rap
  29. Are you listening to music right now? nope
  30. What color is your bedroom carpet? beige
  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? scratch it and just build a new one! :)
  32. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries
  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? yes
  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? no way
  35. Do you have a garden? no, but wish I could! 
  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? yes!
  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Oh, it's time to get the boys ready for school!
  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? too many amazing people to choose from...I can't choose just one!
  39. Who sent the last text message you received? Evan
  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? let's just say The Mall "in general"! 
  41. What time is bed time? 11:00 - 11:30 most nights
  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? um, no!
  43. How many tattoos do you have? none
  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Sure I have
  45. What did you do for your last birthday? went with my mom and friends to Savannah, GA and Tybee Island
  46. Do you carry a donor card? No
  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Evan
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full?  I'd like to say half full, but sadly most of the time I think of it as half empty.
  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? London, England
  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I buy homegrown from Publix all the time.
  51. Have you ever won a trophy? not that I can recall
  52. Are you a good cook? I like to think so...even though I have my work cut out for me with my husband and son and their multiple food allergies.
  53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? of course, lol...but I never had my own vehicle before I got married...then after we were married we just had one..and my husband would keep it gas-ed up all the time.  I don't think I pumped gas for the first time until after we had been married for almost a year! lol~ :)
  54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Dern, I don't like these kinds of questions....there are just too many to choose from! 
  55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? no
  56. Do you touch-type? yes, for the most part! 
  57. What's under your bed? stuff/junk :)
  58. Do you believe in love at first sight? maybe...
  59. Think fast, what do you like right now? Coffee...first thing that came to mind
  60. Where were you on 9/11? We had just moved up to SC from FL and were in our new apartment...hadn't even unpacked yet or plugged in the TV.  My mom called and that's when we set up the TV so we could watch the news.
  61. What time do you get up? between 6:30 and 7:00 or whenever Connor decides to get up.
  62. What was the name of your first pet? a kitty named Snowball
  63. Who is the second to last person to call you? Evan
  64. Is there anything going on this weekend? not that I know of yet, but would be nice!
  65. How are you feeling right now? a little chilly
  66. What do you think about the most? my family and friends
  67. Do you like to exercise? Definitely! ~
  68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? not sure
  69. Who would you tell first? My husband
  70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Drive
  71. Do you sing in the shower? I do sometimes
  72. Which state would you love to visit that you haven't already? Montana ~ I haven't wanted to since I was in High school.  Evan even bought me a Montana travel guide before we got married so that I could plan a vacation there one day, but 11 years later and we still have never been able to get there or afford it.
  73. What do you do most when you are bored? look for a good book to read of veg out in front of the computer!
  74. What do you do for a living? I work from home as a Stay At Home Mom!! :)
  75. Do you love your job? Most days! lol~
  76. What did you want to be when you grew up? a Marine Biologist
  77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? share a little allergy-free bakery/coffee shop with a comic book store with my husband! :)
  78. Which came first the chicken or the egg? very first one ever??  The chicken!
  79. How many keys on your key ring? don't want to go check, but probably about 5 with lots and lots of that little keyring cards and a couple of cute dangly key rings!
  80. Where would you retire to? I'd go anywhere as long as I had my husband with me!
  81. What kind of car do you drive? a silver ford taurus
  82. What are your best physical features? my hair, nails, shoulders (that ones for Evan)~! :)
  83. What is your hair color? kind of a dark blond
  84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? right now, China!~ :)
  85. What kind of books do you like to read? Christian romance, mystery - suspense - romance
  86. Do you have kids? Yes, 3... 2 with me and 1 in Heaven
  87. What is your favorite time of the day? Evening (getting to spend some time with Evan after the kiddos go to bed)...it's our down time...a time to relax and watch some TV shows.
  88. Where did you grow up? In Orlando, FL, mostly
  89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? A few states away (WV)
  90. What are you reading now? Living Dead in Dallas :)
  91. Are you a morning person or a night owl? a little bit of both, but probably a morning person more~!
  92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope, never have been able to do that!
  93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes~! :)
  94. Do you have pets? no, but we do have a black widow living in a glass jar on our window seal.  Ethan is waiting for it to die...so he can take it to school!
  95. How many rings before you answer the phone? usually no more than 2 or 3
  96. What is your best childhood memory? not sure about best, but I always remember running down the sidewalk hand in hand with my dad...my legs were flying and I was barely touching the ground...keeping right in step with him.  I was about 6 or 7, I guess.  We talked about that one for a while!
  97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? While in college at TTU in Chattanooga, I had work study and worked in the admissions office for the school for a year.  Then I worked at our church office the Summer before I got married.  I've not worked since...just been a stay at home mom!
  98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? not really at the moment!
  99. What is most important in life? My family!
  100. What Inspires You? I'm going to be generic and say lots of things because I'm too lazy to sort them out. :)

No comments: