Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (10)

~Two Ways To Wear It~

I thought I would try something a little different this week with my "What I Wore Wednesday" post.  In these pics you will find my black top in two outfits - Dressed Up and Dressed Down.  And. You will see my Buckle Jeans in two outfits!

~(One)~
black top - Ross
jeans - The Buckle
shoes - Kohl's
clutch - T.J.Maxx
necklace - from a friend
ring - AVON (Super cute, don't cha think?) :)


~(Two)~
same jeans as first pic - The Buckle
shrug - JCPenny's
blue shirt - Kohl's
ring - AVON
bracelet - been adding charms to it for a while, but can't find them anymore. :(



~(Three)~
same black top as first pic - Ross
skirt - JCPenny
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. shoes - Cato

Linking up with:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

2 comments:

Pidg said...

Lisa I think your blog is "Lovely"! Congratulations!

http://pidgapeg.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-lovely-blog-awardthank-you-nay-she.html

Anonymous said...

Lisa...you just have to post some "after weight loss" pics of some of these same clothing items. If you can hold them on! You are much thinner now! You look awesome! ~bl