Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (11)

I'm so glad for FALL just around the corner!  I'm pulling out my boots and cardigans, but still trying to keep it a little "Summery" since the weather has been in the 60's and 70's.

My poor little boy tripped over a hose while taking my pics and scuffed his knee.  He was a trooper because even through tears...he said, "but I still want to take your picture, Mommy"!! :)

So the first (minus the pic he is in, of course!) and last set of pics are taken by my 5 year old, Connor!
(Dress: Target, Boots: Ross)

(Dress: Catos)

(Cropped Jeans: Dots, Baby Doll Tank: Catos, Cardi: Old Navy)

Linking up with:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

3 comments:

Lacee said...

Looking lovely my dear! And great pics Connor!

melody-mae said...

I love that first outfit so much...love the boots!

Pidg said...

I cannot believe he takes such great pics! That is so crazy awesome :) You look so pretty in all of the outfits but that first one is just perfect on you! If you ever post a What PJ's I wore Wednesday I'll link up! Haha!