Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (12)

This was a sad, sad week for What I Wore Wednesday! My usual enthusiastic photographer wasn't so enthusiastic this week.  Plus, I'm not feeling well and have pretty much hung out in my pajamas when I'm at home.  So here we have it.  One lonely outfit to show...and I know it's been on a WIWW post in the past...BUT check out this awesome necklace!!  I am definitely excited to show you guys this!  I won a giveaway in blogland that was for this gorgeous necklace from PidgApeg! She has an amazing ETSY shop with lots of cute finds....I'm sure she would love for you to check it out! You can do that by clicking (HERE)! 

(Dress: Old Navy, Cardi: Target, Necklace: PidgApeg)

Not the best picture, but it was a better, close-up view of the necklace!

And Yes, this is me bummin' around the house in my Old Navy Pajama bottoms and my husband's Darth Vader T-shirt! :)  Ain't I perty? lol

Linking up at:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Pidg said...

Lisa you're so awesome thank you! And you look beautiful in the necklace. {Although I would totally prefer the pj's myself ..snicker} Because you know me, I make jewelry for others...while in my pajamas :)

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I love the necklace on you!

Jamie said...

That dress and necklace...beautiful! And the darth vader shirt, even more so!!! lol.

Thank you for your kind comment today on my blog. That was a tough one for me to write... I appreciated the support so so much.

lori said...

stopping by from wiww.. love that old navy dress!!! sooo bright and cute.

cheeky curves said...

I love that dress

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

That necklace is the cutest on you.

Lisa x

Leslie said...

I love the floral dress and the cardi is adorbs!! Love the touch of pearls the necklace added. So very cute!!!

I am a total pajama girl. Honestly nothing in life is better than soft pj's and a hubbies shirt.