Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Connor's Sandman Slushie

My 5 year old, Connor, found this recipe for a slushy in his coloring book, and has been asking me to help him make it!  So yesterday I made sure I had all of the ingredients when I went to the store so that we could make it last night. 


Here is what you will need to make this super sandman slushy:

1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup coconut milk yogurt (or you could use plain vanilla yogurt if you don't have any food allergies in your home to dairy)
1 teaspoon sugar
3 ice cubes


Throw it all in a blender.



Blend until nice and smooth.


Enjoy!  Connor gave this a thumbs up!



He shared some with his daddy.  What a sweet boy!

2 comments:

Lacee said...

How cute! I'll have to make this with my son...he'd love it! Thanks for sharing Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

Yummm...See coloring books have much more to offer than just scribbling on the pages! lol. Glad he liked it.