Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doctor Who - Tardis Lunch Box

It's Here......Finally!

My oldest, Ethan, wanted a new lunch box for school this year.  Over the Summer he was looking in one of my husband's magazines and came across this Tardis Lunch Box from the TV show "Doctor Who".  This crazy lunch box looks like a police box.....ok, I know...what's that? Right?  Well, if you are a Doctor Who fan...you'd know! lol :)  The real Tardis is way bigger on the inside than it is on the outside....so this thing should hold a massive amount of food, right?  Well, Ethan wouldn't eat it anyway....he's a very picky eater!

He was so extremely happy when it came in the mail today...I think he even did a little Happy Dance!  Just don't tell him I told you!  He has been waiting for "months"...literally!  It was supposed to ship in August...then it got pushed back to September...then November, but it actually came in October. :) 

I guess it was worth the wait!!

{Check out that smile}



**Hey y'all, don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY going on right now through Nov.1st.**

2 comments:

Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

That is awesome!! :D

♥Jazmin

Mom said...

awe...I can tell by that smile that he is extremely happy!