Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #12 (Movies)

Ten on Tuesday
10 of my favorite MOVIES

{One)
Anne Of Green Gables

{Two}
Twilight

{Three}
The Waitress

{Four}
Forever Young

{Five}
The Sixth Sense

{Six}
The Matrix

{Seven}
Star Trek - The Future Begins

{Eight}
The Time Travelers Wife

{Nine}
The Notebook

{Ten}
The Prestige

It was hard to choose just 10 of my favorite movies....But these are definitely some of my favs!  If you haven't seen them...go out and rent them. :)

Linking up with:

7 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Waitress was sooooooo good!

Leslie said...

Ok we might just be movie soul mates. I have seen half of those and they are some of my most faves. Great tuesday ten!!!

Ashley said...

I was thinking the same thing! I love a lot of the same movies!

ELIZA said...

I thoroughly agree with all your awesome movie picks... especially Anne of Green Gables :).

Jess@Drops of Motherhood said...

I love all of these. :)
xoxo
-Jess

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

The Notebook is my fav movie by far.
I also really liked The Waitress. I haven't seen The Time Travellers Wife yet, but really want to. I LOVE Rachel McAdams - maybe cause she's from St. Sthomas which is only 2 hours from Toronto :)

Erica {My Two Roads} said...

Great picks!!! :) Sooooooo..... how excited are you for the next Twilight movie?!?! OMG!!!!