Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I (Wish I) Wore Wed. #14

So this is my first What I Wore Wednesday - Pinterest Edition!
I didn't take one picture of myself this week.  So I searched high and low on Pinterest for some of my favorite outfits.  You can see a definite pattern....Mostly jeans and boots, but it's that time of year....and I can't wait to pull out mine for the Fall and Winter season.  I've worn my black cowgirl boots a time or two, but it keeps warming up and I have to stash them back away again!  

This first outfit is my favorite!  It looks so warm and comfy cozy.
Pinned Image

I would pair this cute skirt, scarf and cardigan with a pair of brown boots!
Pinned Image

I love the silver, gray and turquoise colors together!
Pinned Image

I have been checking out on Pinterest different ways to wear a scarf...this gray one is adorbs and would definitely go well with jeans, boots and a chunky sweater! :)
Pinned Image

A little fancier, but don'tcha just love those gray boots????  I do!
Pinned Image

I think this outfit screams Fall.  Not too bulky and hot...cute mustard colored sweater, and brown boots!
Pinned Image

All of these can be found (HERE) on my Pinterest Board - Fashion Me Pretty!

Linking up with:

pleated poppy


Momma Go Round

10 comments:

Munchie's Mama said...

So adorable...why can I never find things like that when I am shopping!?

Katie said...

This is great! I should dress through pinterest everyday :)

Bumber's Bumblings said...

I love me some pinterest but things always look so much cuter on there!

Leslie said...

LOVE all these outfits! So cute and stylish! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog =) My closet needs all of these items, even the jewelry is adorable

Mommyblogger said...

I want one of every single outfit please!!! Those are some cute clothes. You have great taste.

Lacee said...

So much cuteness!!! Love the first outfit :)

caroline {good times never seem sew good} said...

the skirt in the second outfit is SO CUTE! where is it from?

JeNeal said...

how cute!! i love these outfits!!

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

These are so cute! You have great taste! I wish I dressed as well as my style Pinterest board too!!! :) I am all over that second outfit you pinned -- adorable! Thanks for sharing and for following my blog! I like you on Facebook but can't believe I wasn't following your blog!!! {What is wrong with me?} Well, I am now!! Have a great day! xo, Reannah

Lindsay said...

Those are so pretty! You have such great style! I need to think more about the little details in my wardrobe. Sometimes I feel like I am just lucky to get out the door dressed and on time with the kiddos. :)