Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore (#15)

Are you guys really for Fall?  It's here in my neck of the woods...the leaves are changing colors and the weather is cooling off.  It's one of my favorite times of the year.  Now let's get to the WIW part of the post. 

{Cardi: Target, Striped Tank: Old Navy, Jeggings: Candi's, Wedge Shoes: Cato's, Earrings: Poppy Pia, and Long Necklace: The Flop Shop}



{Cardi: Old Navy, Mustard Tank: Belk, Dress Pants: JCPenny, Wedge Shoes: Cato's, Necklace: Miss Mommy! ~}


A Big Thank You To All My Followers!!  I'll Be Having A Giveaway SOON!

Linking up with:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

6 comments:

Amy @ amy day to day said...

You're right, we are tank twins! And it's funny, when you left that first comment, I went to the Pleated Poppy and was confused wondering how I was on there. But I wasn't. So thanks for the clarification comment! :) Thanks for visiting and following. I really appreciate it!

P.S. You should link your email to your blogger account. That way other bloggers can respond to your comments directly via email. :)

Kathleen said...

I love your mustard tank - a great, versatile piece.

Mommyblogger said...

Both outfits are so super cute! I love that first cardigan though, A LOT!!!!
It's Fall here in Ky too. Today really felt more like winter though :)

Amy @ amy day to day said...

I got it at F21 :)

So go to your blog's dashboard and click edit profile. make sure that all of the places that ask about your email are check marked. like "show my email address". Then, your email will be linked and when you leave a comment on someone's blog and they get the comment in their inbox, they can hit "reply" and send a reply right back to your email. it's easy!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love the yellow top--so chic. If you get a minute. Swing over to Momtrends and check out our Monday Mingle Fashion Link Up:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/10/avon-fashions-giveaway/

Jill said...

You look fabulous! Make the boys proud!