Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (13)

I loved these two outfits.  One was casual and super comfy and cute, and the other was a little dressier but still cute and comfortable!

~Outfit Number One~
{Tank: Target clearance (Whoo Hoo...who doesn't like some great clothes on the clearance rack?), Jacket: Converse - Target (also clearance), Jeans: Ariya from JCPenny, Necklace: The Flop Shop} 




~Outfit number two~
{Dress: Ross, Cardi: Arie, Boots: Ross, Scarf: Cato (Gift from my mom)}



~Kisses from my little man!~

I just had to throw this picture in my post this week.  My mom sent me this picture of her to show me her great outfit a few days ago....and I thought it was awesome and wanted to add it to my WIWW post this week.  She said it wasn't the best pic, but I love it...check out my foxy Momma!  {love}

Linking up here today:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Pidg said...

What?! You and your mom are such little hotties! That's so awesome!

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

So stylish!! :) I love the first pic with your hair like that. Super cute necklace and you look so comfy. :) Great outfit #2, love it. Your mom, fantastic!

~Mom~ said...

OMW...Lisa, I didn't think you would use my pic on your blog! I'm laughing! If there's a next time, let's make it a better pic. Okie Dokie! I love you my daughter!

Kathleen said...

Your scarf is beautiful and your mom is so adorable! I love that you posted her photo. You both look great.

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now your newest follower! :)
Your outfits are so cute and your little guy is adorable!! I will definitely be back :)

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Great boots! I love how your mom gets into this too :) You are a total natural at the WIW posts, I need to get some pointers from you, I look like a dork when I try to do those posts ;) You look awesome! Found you from the blog hop, and now following :)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Kelli@MoreBangforYourBucks said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your outfits- and your mom's!