Monday, November 28, 2011

{Ten on Tues.} ~ I Am_____Right Now...

I am _____ right now...

I am linking up my post this week with Miss Mommy's Tuesday Ten...and following suit!


{I Am}
Amazed at my family.  I have the most amazing husband in the world, and two little feisty boys!

{I Wonder}
What Heaven will be like when I get to see my gorgeous little baby boy again?

{I Hear}
The pelting of rain outside my window...I love it!  Makes our house seems so cozy inside...just light some candles and put on some warm pj's...get some hot coffee...grab a book, and you're all set! :)

{I Try}
To be a good Mom, Wife, Daughter, Friend.

{I Want}
To not have to struggle with money.  I want to give my kids the best.  I want my boys to be able to stay in their current school.  I guess what I'm saying is - I want life on Easy Street! lol 

{I Feel}
Good!  I feel healthy...and want to keep up the good habits that I have made for myself so that they will be with me lifelong!

{I Worry}
About my boys getting along.  They sometimes struggle with the "brotherly love" that they should have for each other.  I guess that's a part of growing up, but I just hope one day they can be real friends.

{I Hope}
That one day...Evan and I can take a trip across the sea to another country.  I would love to see Japan, Italy, France....~

{I Dream}
Of having everything I have always wanted AND being happy at the same time!! :) Wouldn't that be nice??

{I Understand}
How you are feeling sometimes even though I can't find the words to say...~ 

I am linking up with:


3 comments:

Pidg said...

Oh I love this post. It's so honest and so you and sweet. It made me smile. Now, would you please stop losing weight. It's starting to really make me feel jealous. ;) Honestly, even your face has slimmed so much! Pshh...beatimous! :D

Lacee said...

Love this Lisa! And might I say...you look just stunning in that picture!

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Seriously you look so lovely in your picture!! Love it and your list!! Calling dibs on being your neighbor on Easy Street :) XO