Friday, November 4, 2011

What I Wore (#17)

I'm posting this a little late, but it's been a very busy and stressful week.  These pics were from last weekend...so I already had them ready to go. 

Here we go:
{Jeans: TJMaxx, Boots: Ross, Gray tank: American Eagle Outlet, Sweater: JCPenny, Grey Flower Pin: Cato's}




Outfit #2 for our out and about running around on Saturday with the boys:
{Jeans: Candie's, Shoes: Mudd, Shirt: Areopostale}

{Yes, I'm an acrobat....look ma, I can hold myself up!...} lol


Linking up with:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

5 comments:

Lacee said...

I love your first outfit and the fall background is so beautiful! Sorry to hear you've had a stressful week hun, hope your weekend is better :)

Ashley said...

I like your boots!

Alyx said...

That cardigan is so fun! I absolutely adore it!

Pidg said...

You look so beautiful and totally losing weight!

Holly said...

You look great and I'm lovin the boots!!