Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore (#18)

So I have been doing these post {What I Wore} for 18 weeks!!  Wow have the weeks went by fast!  It's such a lovely time of the year...and I love getting to wear boots, sweaters, and scarves!  

Weekend outfit #1
{Sweater: JCPenny, Spaghetti strap tank: Old Navy, Black Jeggings: Candi's, Boots: Rack Room, Necklace: Kohl's, Flower Ring: Kohl's}

A pic with my boy on the day of his b-day party.  He's not wearing any shoes...somehow kids always manage to take a run outside the house in only their sock feet.  At least mine do!


Weekend Outfit #2
{Dress: Belk, Cardi: Target, Boots: Ross, Scarf: $1 bin at Target a couple of years ago, Black Flower Pin: The Flop Shop, Earrings: Premier Jewelry, Flower Ring: Kohl's}



What my Momma wore:
{She doesn't know I'm putting this pic into my post!! :)}
{Black sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: Aeropostale, Skinny Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Belk}
I love my MOM....isn't she gorgeous???

Linking up with these lovely blogs:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

9 comments:

Pidg said...

So pretty as always! Your mom is so dang beautiful too...you can really see the resemblance ;)

I know, I can't afford to keep my kids in socks...it drives me crazy..ugh I wonder if I told them "Don't come out here with shoes on" do you think it would work? :D

Kathleen said...

Love your weekend #2 outfit - really pretty.

And your mom is darling!

Ashley said...

I love the black dress and cardigan combo.

Mom said...

Hey...you are right. I didn't know. I was checking out your outfit for today and whaa-la, "Hey, that's me!" Thank you sweetie for adding me to your blogg. I love your pics for this week! I love you - Mom

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

You look so much like your mom! What pretty ladies! :) I love the boots with the dress! Cute! Have a great week! :) xo, Reannah

Rolled Up Pretty said...

You and your mama got some cute STYLE! So stylin! Thanks for linking up to my blog and putting my button on your page! You're AWESOME! Please come again next Wednesday! :)

jessicaclarke said...

Following u back thanks for stopping by

Cheryl Roth said...

Hi, I'm a new follower w/ GFC from the Lots of Lovin' hop. Hope you follow back. Cheryl
http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

You look great!