Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I Wore (#19) I'm Wearin' The Blues!

~I'm Wearin' The Blues~
I went for it....I am wearing cobalt blue pants!!  I have seen these colored pants show up on a couple blogs and I really wanted to give it a try.  Bonus: These pants were found at TJMaxx on clearance!  

Since this is my only WIW outfit....I posted as many pictures as I wanted! :)

Be.Prepared.

{Sweater: Target, Tank: Old Navy, Pants: TJMaxx, Boots: Kohl's, Earrings: Kohl's}



Yes, I will wear these pants....thanks..~ lol



Yeah, I pretty much love this outfit! :)

Linking up with:

Momma Go Round
pleated poppy

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Those pants look so good on you! I am nervous to try colored pants.

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

LOVE those pants and they fit you PERFECTLY!
I'm still on the hunt for the right pair of colored pants! :)

Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute! You pulled off those cobalt pants :)

Alyx said...

You wore the blues, and you rocked the heck out of 'em! So cute!

Lacee said...

HOT momma!! You look fab!!

twogirlstwofriends said...

Love them...I've been thinking of scooping up the ones at Old Navy. Just got the red and love them. You look fab!!

- Emily @ twogirlstwofriends

Meredith said...

i love the stripes+the colored denim. HOTT:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Kortney said...

Hi!! I'm stalking from the Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks so much for following KKL I'm here returning the follow!

Thanks for liking up with us! Hope you can join us again this weekend!!

Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I LOVE those blue pants on you! SO FUN! Color is like the best thing ever huh? Thanks for linking up to my blog this week!!! I hope to see you next Wednesday! :)