Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore (#21)

This past weekend was Thanksgiving Weekend....we were busy, busy..and I would love to show you more outfits I wore...but because of the "busy, busy"...this is all I got!  Oh well, it's still a good one.  Super comfy, warm, but not hot!  Would you like to know where I found all of these great pieces??  

Okie Dokie....here we go....

{Long sleeved gray top: Old Navy $6}
{Black tank: Old Navy $5.49}
~These two were deals...so I had to throw on the price for those~ :)
{Skinny Jean Jeggings: Candies from Kohl's}
{Black boots: Ross}
{Long dangly necklace: The Flop Shop}


I just love these boots.  They were bought at Ross at a great deal!  I have hardly worn any of my other boots this Season!  I'd love to find a gray pair at a great price too! 


I got my Owl Ring at The Flop Shop too!



Linking up:

pleated poppy






Momma Go Round
BonBon Rose Girls

7 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I NEVER think of layerin a tank over a long sleeve tee!! It looks so good!
:)

BluBabesCreate said...

That is very dressed up according to my world! And very nice. Come see my Old Navy sweaterdress.

Alyx said...

I love the boots and those earrings are fabulous!

Cassie said...

Cute outfit!! I LOVE those boots!!

Amber said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering "The Help" giveaway. I love looking at lights and Christmas Vacation as well. Good luck and have a great day!

Kodi said...

Such a cute outfit!:) I loveee it!

Just stopping by from the Thursday bloghop and so glad I found you.
Can't wait to read more.

<3kodi
iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE those boots, and SO cute with that outfit! :)