Friday, December 9, 2011

Open To Interpretation

Yay!!  I did it!  I have been wanting to get in on this link-up over at Amy Day To Day's blog.  It's all about trying to come up with an outfit (out of my own closet) that is my interpretation of this here picture!


I really wanted some red pants, but I do not own a single pair...lol~  I might soon, though.  Colored pants are growing on me.  So, instead of the red...I chose something other than regular blue jeans....cobalt blue!  I do own these!!  They are starting to get a little baggy on the backside, though...thanks to my workouts at the gym AND my following the Maximized Living diet.  

Here is my INTERPRETATION~




And since my photographer is AWOL...I had to take these by self-timer!  Not too bad, although, some seem a little out of focus to me.  Oh, Well.... :)

Linking up Here:




OTI

Momma Go Round

8 comments:

Erica said...

I love those pants! That color blue is my favorite! And sandals in Decemeber? I'm so jealous!

North Meets South

Ashley said...

Looks really good and I love those sandals!

Kayla said...

Those pants are ah.maz.ing. You look fantastic!

Kayla
Freckles in April

Amy @ amy day to day said...

I love that you went with blue! You look awesome! Thanks for joining in!

Kati said...

I love the blue pants, they are so cute! I am thinking about getting a green pair but I don't feel brave enough yet :) I have to say your blog is so cute and you have amazingly awesome hair!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Great outfit and great pics! I don't have any colored pants, except my olive green ones. Does that count for cool?

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine

Katie {Party of Four} said...

I love that pants!

Kristin said...

I just bought some cobalt denim too! Love your look!