Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{Ten on Tuesday} ~My Husband~

This past Friday, December 2, 2011, was Our 11th Anniversary!!  
Eleven years....my how time has flown!  
So in honor of our anniversary and because I am still so completely in LOVE with my husband I wanted to give you Ten things I LOVE about Evan!


{1.} He is my best friend...an amazing, honest, loving, gorgeous Soul mate...who was meant only for ME!

{2.} He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman on the planet.

{3.} He helps in raising OUR children....a true partner.

{4.} He gives me a break and will watch the boys, give them a bath or help them with a shower (which he does most every night...God Bless Him), and will feed them dinner...all while I go out...every week!

{5.} He has perfected the BEST eggs, and will make them in the mornings for me before he leaves for work...even if he is pushed for time.  

{6.} He helps me with things like the dishes, laundry and the general picking up of the house.

{7.} He is happy with simple meals...as long as there is food. :)

{8.} He gets excited about things that I get excited about!

{9.} He is a wonderful DAD...he always gets the boys up in the morning if they are still sleeping before he leaves for work so that they can tell each other bye, he watches "their" shows together...the ones that mom doesn't care about (lol), plays with them in the pool, shows interest in their toys and their day. 

{10.} He understands a busy day, even when it seems nothing much gets done!

*~Kisses from my Baby~*
I could have had a much longer list, but since this is "TEN" on Tuesday...I stopped there. 

 I hope you know how much I love you, Evan....and I don't deserve a guy as wonderful as you!

linking up with:

Top Ten {Tuesday}




3 comments:

Barbara (Mom) said...

That is precious! I am so thankful you have a man who loves you unconditionally and after 11 years of marriage, he still treats you like you're his "bride!" I pray it always stays that way! It makes a mom's heart feel wonderful knowing her daughter is so very happy! I love you both! Thank you Evan for being such a good husband and father!

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

What a sweet post!! Happy Anniversary - hope you had a wonderful day!!

Amber said...

So sweet! Love it! Happy anniversary!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Mama's Pumpkin Pie post. Pie crust shields are easily my new favorite thing in baking. So much easier than attempting to wrap foil around the edge of a pie. I hope you give it a try! It is delicious!