Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore (#22)

I have FIVE outfits to post this week!!  Can you believe it?  It's been a long time since I have posted this many for the week in one post...so be prepared for lots of pictures!

{#1}
{White long sleeved shirt: Old Navy, Black tank: Kohl's, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: (old) from K-Mart, Necklace: The Flop Shop, Earrings: Kohl's, Gray flower accessory: Cato's)

Yeah, not sure what I'm doing here.....lol~

I'm holding a jacket, that my mom had given me....but after taking some pictures wearing it...I didn't like!  So you will not see any pics of me in it!

{#2} 
Now this Jacket I like!
{Jacket: JCPennys, Jeans: TJMaxx, Boots: Ross, Shirt: my mom's closest when she cleaned it out last week!, Necklace: The Flop Shop}



{#3}
I hate inside pictures...I see everything wrong with the stuff around me...like the window blind peeking open, and the little blanket I put under the Christmas tree stand before I covered it up with the skirt... ewww! Oh, well!  I really liked this outfit for Wed. night church...it was nice and warm and comfy!

{Gray dress: Target (last year), Black sweater: JCPenny, Leggings: New York & Co., Boots: K-Mart (old), Earrings: Poppy Pia}

{#4}
I wore this Sunday...it was a mild day...not very cold like it is tonight!  Oh, and do you like my hair getting a little longer??  I decided to let it grow a little bit over the Fall and Winter this year.  I'm liking it!  

{Shirt: Ross, Skirt: Dress Barn, Boots: Christmas gift at least 3 years ago...these aren't my favorite, but they do go with something a little dressy}


{#5}
Don't laugh at these pics....I think this mirror makes me look taller and thinner than I am!!  I do love these pants, though, and didn't have anyone around to take a pic.  Have a mentioned that I hate inside pics?? :)

{Shirt: JCPenny, Cobalt blue pants: TJMaxx, Boots: K-Mart}


Linking up with:
pleated poppy


Momma Go Round

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lacee said...

I love that gray jacket!! And I think your hair looks great :)

Erin said...

Thanks for linking up! I love your style! I'm jealous of all the leaves on the ground!!

Lesley @ the floyd boys said...

Love it! Love the boots! Thanks for stopping by and ill be following :)

Savvy Southern Style said...

Great outfits. Love the tank over the long sleeve shirt and the way you are using the grey flower.

Melaina25 said...

Cute outfits! I might have to try a tank over a long sleeved top :)