Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore (#23)

It's that time again...time for What I Wore (Wednesday)!
I have had this dress, sort of...forever!  But it's still great and "Fall-ish" because of the browns.  It's also good in the Summer without the sweater, and wearing sandals.  I confess that I haven't worn it in over a year, but I'm glad that I pulled it out of my closet this past Sunday.  I loved it paired with these boots. 

{Dress: Ross (many moons ago... :), Sweater: JCPenny's, Boots: Candies brand from Kohl's, Necklace: Aeropostale, Earrings: a gift from a few years ago, Nail Polish: Red Velvet in Matte finish from Avon...I love this color, but it does chip away fast!}




Linking up with:
pleated poppy



Momma Go Round


10 comments:

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Very cute outfit! I love all things brown, so I can't imagine having a brown dress in my closet that I didn't wear for a year. Though now that I mention it, I have a long-sleeved one that's getting pretty close :).

I followed you here from WIWW.

Jeanine

Ashley said...

Love the dress! I need more dresses. I seem to just have sweater dresses. :)

Bethany said...

Love the brown outfit! Cute boots too!!

Shannon Olson said...

I love the dress, so cute and classy!
I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog , hope you join in =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

~julee~ said...

Very cute! I love the dress, too!

~mom~ said...

Love the outfit. Pictures are great. Beautiful as always!

Mommyblogger said...

You look great! I love those boots :)

Jill said...

Love your style sense, Lisa - you look great!! That dress is so cute!! :)

Melaina25 said...

Love it! I should really wear more brown :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE that dress! Looks cute AND comfy! :)