Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore (#24)

It's been hard for me to blog this month...lots of busy days before Christmas!  I had Evan take a couple of pictures for my WIW post...but I'm afraid this is all you're getting!  It's sort of uninspiring...!  My favorite thing about this outfit is my scarf.  My friend who lives in China now, brought it back from China for me last Christmas!  It's one of those fluffy ones that really gives a good poof! :)  I have a new favorite way of tying my scarves this Winter too!  Maybe I'll show ya sometime...who knows??!! :)

{Pants: JCPenny, Jacket: JCPenny, Shoes: Mudd, Scarf: CHINA!}


~Merry Christmas~!

Linking up with:
pleated poppy




Momma Go Round


3 comments:

Melaina25 said...

You look great in grey!

Kathy said...

I think your stylin' it girl :-)
I would love to see the way you tie your scarfs

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE that gray coat, it's been hard for me to blog too! :)