Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore (#25)

It's What I Wore Wednesday time!  I thought I wasn't going to have a post from today, but my sweet husband offered to take my pic!  OK, so this is a new outfit...I love it!  You could put just about any combo of undershirt and matching scarf, but I chose purple.  First, I had gray and it looked good too, but the tank I had on underneath was bothersome!  Anyhow....I found this sweater and these trouser jeans on $ale at OLD NAVY this week.  

 {Jeans and Sweater: Old Navy, Scarf: Ross..(I think), Purple under tank: Target, Shoes: Kohl's}






I love the look of Trouser Jeans!!

Linking up with:

pleated poppy




Momma Go Round



7 comments:

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Love it and I love your blog background and header. :)

Melaina25 said...

Love the purple!

Jessica said...

The purple and navy look great together, and I always love Old Navy!

~Mom~ said...

oh la la..! Love the outfit. Now I wish I would have bought me one of those sweaters. Looks great on you. Great total outfit!!

threadsandbuttons said...

Those new jeans look great! And that sweater fits you perfectly!

Rachel said...

navy and purpler go so well together! love this. and i want to steal your scarf, hee hee :D
Rachel

C a m i l l e said...

Cute!! I want to start doing outfit posts myself. Come by my little blog anytime:-). Glad to have found a new bloggy friend on Blogaholic's Network! Happy New Year!

~Camille
GGA
www.gardengnomearts.com