Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wish I Wore Wednesday (#27)

It's time for WIW Wednesday...I have absolutely NO photos of anything I wore this week.  So I went Pinterest Shopping!!  Here are some looks that I LOVE!

Dress + Boots = Love

Pinned Image

I so wish I had thought of this on my wedding day!  I love it!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

This one here is one of my FAVORITES! I love the long dress with the knee high boots~.
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I really like this one too...not sure if I could pull off that print, but I like the look on "her"~! :)
Pinned Image

I WANT this whole outfit!!! 
Pinned Image

I love how cowgirl boots look good with anything~!
Pinned Image

Linking up with: 

pleated poppy




Momma Go Round






g*rated

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, these are all fantastic. I can't pick a favorite.

Melaina25 said...

Love the polka dot dress!

Kayla said...

Visiting from What I Wore Wednesday. I am OBSESSED with pintrest! There are so many great outfit ideas there. Would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

Christie said...

This is my favorite style!!! I'm trying to lose weight so I can wear clothes like this again!! I'm having a linky party, and would love it if you joined! Here is the link! http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party-3 Thanks for sharing!