Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I Wore (#26)

What I Wore....

My husband was my photographer this week and we decided to try something new.  I love how the pics on the ground came out.  The angles are kinda cool.  


 Here's what I wore:
{Hat: Old Navy, Scarf: Old Navy (last year), Cardi: Old Navy, Tank: Old Navy, Skinny Jeans: Belk, Boots: Target}

So yeah, there are lots of pics, but I couldn't decide which ones to put up so I just chose ALL the ones I liked! lol~






{Jeans: Candi's, Shirt: Kohl's, Boots: *new* from Sears!}


I was freezing in this outfit on Sunday because I could have used a jacket, but I didn't have one that I thought matched and looked good with this dress.  So I suffered....lol.
 {Dress: Old Navy, Cardi: Target, Boots: *new* Sears}


{Shirt: Old Navy, Cardi: Express from Ross, Skirt: NY& Co., Boots: *new* Sears, Necklace: The Flop Shop (Christmas gift from my mom), Earrings: Kohl's}



Linking up with:
pleated poppy






Momma Go Round







g*rated

9 comments:

candy's clothes closet said...

Just found your cute blog:) Love your fun pics taken by your husband. Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy
www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Adorable outfits! Those pics your hubby took are amazing! WOW! You look so cute in that hat too! Thanks for linking up to my blog. You're awesome :)

Brandi said...

Very cute outfits and Lovely boots!

Cassidy said...

I love how your outfits are both comfortable but cute to go out in too! I wish my husband would take awesome pictures like that!!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

Hubby did a great job on the pics! I love the boots in the last pics!! So stylish but they seem soo comfortable too!

Melaina25 said...

Love that you always look cute but comfy!

Beth said...

cute boots. I loe the hat. EVery time I see someone in one I think that I could pull it off...I totally can't.

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

love those wedge boots! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-marie
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

LOVE all these beautiful shots! You look gorgeous and it's so fun to see all the great pics you got. I'm sharing this on my FB. Thanks for linking up to RMRS!