Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore (#28)

This is actually not my favorite of outfits!  I had nursery at my church on Sunday...so I chose something a little *less nice*....if that makes sense.  I'm dying to wear my new black boots, but I put it off again...just in case I had to crawl around on the ground with the little ones...lol!  Here we go...what I wore:

{Boots: Kohl's, Skirt: Target, Pink tank: Charlotte Russe, Blouse: Kohl's, Sweater: JCPenny, Necklace: Aeropostale, Dark Purple *Show You Care* Nail polish: Nicole by O-P-I}



Because I love seeing what other's wore...I'm - 
Linking up with:
pleated poppy


Momma Go Round






g*rated


Photobucket

4 comments:

candy's clothes closet said...

Love your black boots and sweater with your skirt:) Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

Simply.Lovely.Things said...

LOVE the boots!!!

New follower from The Pleated Poppy
www.simply-lovely-things.com

g*rated said...

oooh, pretty necklace! i know what you mean about dressing to work in the nursery ;)
-marie

Erin said...

Lovin' those boots!! :) Thanks for linking up wed!