Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore (#29)

You know...I think Black and Gray are my two favorite colors...especially in the Winter months!  So here is what I wore for this week.

{boots: K-Mart(long ago), jeggings: Target, t-shirt: Target, sweatshirt: JCPenny(long ago), bird necklace: Made by me!}


{boots: Sears (New-and so comfy), skirt: Target, shirt: Ross, sweater: JCPenny}



I'll be linking up here this week:



pleated poppy

Momma Go Round






g*rated


Photobucket
five days five ways | feature friday free for all

2 comments:

bal said...

pretty...pretty...pretty!!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

CUTE outfit, LOVE that skirt Lisa!!! You always wear the cutest stuff :) Also, thank you so much for the kind comment you left about our baby news last week, thanks for always saying the nicest stuff! :)