Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore (#30)

I am loving my new shape.  A healthy diet and exercise is really paying off.  I am able to pull out some clothes that I haven't worn in quite a while!  These jeans are one of those items.  So here's the low down on what I wore this week~

{Boots: Ross, Skinny Jeans: Vanilla Sky (Belk), Dark Gray Shirt: Old Navy, Light Gray Shirt: Old Navy, Earrings: Premier Jewelry, Necklace: made by me!}




I got the idea for this outfit from a fellow blogger.  I just hadn't thought of putting a sweater over a dress before, but it works! :)  I wish my sweater had a bit of a v-neck so you could see the top of the dress more, but it was comfortable and fun to wear! 

{Boots: old ones from K-mart, Tights: NY&Co., Dress: Ross, Sweater: Old Navy, Necklace: made by me!}


Linking up with:




pleated poppy

Momma Go Round








g*rated


Photobucket

7 comments:

Megan Gillesby @ something beautiful said...

love your boots! Just started following you!

follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/

with love,
meg

Erin said...

What a fun skirt!! :)

Keri said...

I love the dress under the sweater...you're inspiring me! :)

the Momma Bird said...

you are doing SO great!!!!! you look FABULOUS!!!!

Ashley said...

I love the sweater over the dress! What a great idea!

Lacee Griffith Mommas Like Me Blog said...

Wow Lisa you look amazing!! Great job girl!! Thanks for linking up to the blog hop too :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

You look so great and I LOVE those jeans! Keep on keeping on girl! GO YOU! :)