Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore (#32)

What I Wore....~  
Not much to say about this outfit other than I was super comfortable! 

{Jeans, Sweatshirt, Ribbed Tank Top: Aeropostale, Shoes: Sketchers, Necklace: V-Day gift from Evan}




Isn't this the cutest necklace??  Of course you have to know what it means to actually understand it!  Evan bought me this cute necklace through a shop on Etsy for Valentines day.  It has little charms that are symbols for The Hunger Games....Katniss's bow and arrow, the little pearl that Peeta gave her and the Mocking jay bird!  I love it...so special~!

Linking up with:






pleated poppy

Momma Go Round





Photobucket


g*rated

2 comments:

BumbersBumblings said...

that necklace is awesome!! I need one :)

Kristin said...

There's nothing like being comfy and cozy!