Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St. Patrick's Day + WIW (#34)

So it has definitely been a while since I have blogged.  I was just taking about a month break, but I'm itching to start up again.  Plus, I've got to have at least one post during the month of March! :)  

So for St. Patty's day I wanted to wear GREEN, of Course...here's what I came up with~
{Shirt, Jeans and Flip Flops: Old Navy, Green Tank: Target, Necklace: I made the super simple silver one with the clover on it}!

This "Kiss Me I'm Irish" thing I'm holding is a window decal that we stuck on a friends car window before we went out for the day.~




In the Moon Pie Shop with my Mom....they had the cutest little photo area where you could take some neat pictures.  As you can see...we had our own little photo shoot...~! :)



No comments: