Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012

I couldn't pass up posting these great pictures of my boys from Easter last week.  Being this close to each other wasn't their idea, but at least the pictures came out well...(even though Ethan was laughing that he was trying to give his little brother a wedgie while his arm was on his back!)

~Love these boys~


~Daddy and his boys~


~Love~


{A quick What I Wore~ Dress: Nine West (via Ross), Shoes: Mudd (via Kohl's)}


Connor thought he was getting away with his little face.....he forgets that digital cameras have instant viewing!


A little better....We set up with self timer for these last two pictures!


I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!~

1 comment:

Katie said...

what great pictures! your boys are so cute!! and I LOVE your dress - you look beautiful!