Monday, April 9, 2012

It's April Already!! ~What I Wore (#35)

Can you guys believe that we are already into APRIL of this year??  It seems like as you get older the time goes by even faster.  This Spring has been so pretty...everything has been blooming earlier this year.  The strawberries at Beechwood Farms are ready for picking too.  We are going to go as a family and get a couple of baskets full.  I think we end up eating as many right from the patch as we do picking them for the baskets!

Here is What I Wore...(I have sort of fizzled out on doing these posts each week~)
{Top, Cami, Jeans, and Flops: all from Old Navy}


Connor picked me this bright pink flower off a neighbor's bush..oops!  I think it was the only one that had bloomed so far and I didn't know that he had picked it until he brought it to me~! 




~Me and my handsome husband, Evan~

Linking up with:
pleated poppy