Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore (#37) / ~Friends~

I love that it's Spring and we are back to wearing our Summer clothes...most of the time.  It's actually a bit chilly here today and rainy.  It wasn't on Saturday, though.  I got my husband to take a couple of pictures and he played along nicely!  I am actually NOT a walking Old Navy ad in these...lol!  Here is What I Wore:

{Jeans: Mudd via Kohl's, Top: Rewind via Kohl's, Pink undershirt: Target, Sandals: Croft and Barrow via Kohl's, Earrings: Kohl's too! :) }





On Saturday, I was able to meet up with my friend who now lives in China!  She was back here visiting family and friends...and I believe she will be in one of her friend's wedding this weekend.  It was so great to catch up...we picked up right where we left off.  I miss her so much!  
{Love ya, Amanda!!}

Linking up with:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are looking so small - and I know you are feeling wonderful. You look great! Love the top...you have the shoulders for it. <3