Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer ~ WIW #39

It's finally Summer at our house.  The boys are out of school and we are ready to put our pool up again.  I can't wait to get a tan....it seems you get awfully white during the winter months!  I love this dress...it's so summery~!  I bought a teal camisole to wear under it this year.  The top just seems a bit too big and open since I have lost some weight.  Here is WIW~:

{Dress: Mudd brand via Kohl's, Sandals: old - a friend gave them to me years ago :)}



So...Yay...for SUMMER!

Linking up with:

4 comments:

shopwithpippa.com said...

You look great ... how did you lose weight? I just saw your link on www.RolledUpPretty.com and thought I would stop and say hello! pippa
www.shopwithpippa.com

Anonymous said...

Summer fun....! You look great. Love the dress! -bal

Katie said...

you look great! love the print of the dress! and I need a tan too - ready for some sun!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

The pattern of that dress is so cute and look at you skinny minnie! Looking so good! :)